Friday, January 30, 2015

Looking for Other Little Flower Blogs

I would love to get a list together of all the other ladies who have blogs for their Little Flowers groups.  It certainly is helpful to be able to see what other groups are doing and a great way to get ideas.  If you have a blog or know of one, please feel free to leave the name or link in the comments.  The Little Flowers Girls Club had been listing them.  I would like share the links on the side of my page for easy reference for all of us.

Also we are starting a Little Women's Hospitality Group in the Fall.  If you know of any groups or blogs, I would certainly appreciate know about those as well.  We needs lots of ideas!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I enjoy reading your blog. I am thinking of starting a little flower group in Massachusetts. I'll let you know if we do! Thanks again! God bless you and your girls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hayley! If you ever have any questions, feel free to contact me. The hardest part is getting started!

      Delete