Thursday, March 7, 2013

Order of Virtues


I guess I have confused some people by changing the order of virtues for the year.  While we did write out a calendar with the correct order, it still confuses people.  So why did I change them?  Well it just seems to make more sense to discuss the saints during the month of their feast day. When we were going over St. Lucy, it really worked well to talk about her feast during the month of December.  We made St. Lucy crowns and talked about how kids celebrate her feast in different countries.


Perfect idea for next year!!  I still believe that we should match the saint up with their feast month as much as possible.  At the beginning of the year, as to not confuse anyone, we will sit down the first night that we all have our books and write the month in which we will be discussing that particular virtue.  This should eliminate any confusion.

Now....will I remember this come next September?